The CSA representative is the voice of our brand and interacts with SA customers/clients directly on behalf of our organization. Your key responsibility is to provide support to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product, service or event. Please see below for additional responsibilities.
This is a part-time, hourly paid- position ranging from 10-15+ hours a week. You will be hired as a 1099 Independent Contractor.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate with SA clients/customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns about SA’s product, services, events etc.
- Track and resolve customer inquiries or concerns in a timely manner as defined and established by the SA’s Service Level Agreement (SLA) and the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Resolves all customer complaints and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Monitors appropriate communication mediums to ensure customers complaints/inquires are being addressed (i.e.Intercom, Email, Facebook, Instagram, websites, phone messages,)
- Monitors, edits and manages SA’s Calendar and scheduling systems
- Assist in coordinating, moderating and providing admin support during SA live webinar & events (includes weekends when applicable)
- Provides links, access and documentation to participants in SA events, classes and private sessions.
- Monitors and follow-up with event (class, workshop, seminar,etc) participants.
- Participates in weekly staff and department meetings.
- Provides operational feedback to ensure customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
- Works on special projects as assigned by Operations/Marketing Manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2-3 years of customer service experience (remote work a plus)
- Must have demonstrated ability and discipline to work remotely
- 1-2 years of administrative and/or project coordinator experience
- Ability to work independently and work as part of a team
- Must be able to work on weekends as needed.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with the various SA teams (technical, marketing and practitioners)
- Must be technically savvy and experienced with the following applications:
- (Acuity, Google Apps Suites, Trello, Canva, Excel, Zoom, WBJ, Intercom, Loom, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with ability to take direction from managers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized, enthusiastic with a strong willingness to learn and grow in this position.
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
- Applicants should have a familiarity with spirituality, shamanism/energy medicine and alternative healing modalities.