Marketing Content Manager
We are hiring a flexible part-time virtual (work from home) position at Spiritual Acceleration. This is a contractor position, paid hourly. The expectation is for no more than 25 hours over five days a week, with some special exceptions for weekends. You must have a working computer with consistent and reliable internet access.
The Marketing Content Manager position is a hybrid role. This position requires someone with digital marketing experience, project management skills, and experience in content marketing and product planning.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Works directly with the CEO in developing the company’s overall sales and marketing strategy to meet overall goals and metrics.
- Works with the CEO in development content planning and strategy to drive customer product awareness and sales.
- Manages the marketing team and ensures the team is aligned with marketing goals and vision.
- Creates a marketing roadmap and manages the execution of all products and services.
- Collaborates with the CEO in the development of fresh and creative content and copy for the website, marketing materials, and social media posts, product and services.
- Develops survey questions for all products and services.
- Creates topics and develops packages for interviews.
- Monitors and tracks data, and analyzes performance marketing campaigns.
- Conducts weekly Sales and Marketing planning meetings, to ensure tasks and projects are meeting target deadlines.
- Creates sales and marketing reports on activities toward sales projections targets for the Operations Manager and the CEO.
- Collaborates with graphic designers, web developers, and designers in the design of the website, landing, and sales pages for all of Spiritual Acceleration’s programs, products and services.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, with a high level of resourcefulness and initiative
- Expected to be a great communicator, so you can collaborate with other team members in a professional and efficient manner
- Three years Digital Marketing experience preferred
- Three years of Content Marketing and Planning preferred
- Demonstrated ability and discipline to work remotely, and to manage a remote team
- Two to three years of project management experience
- Ability to work independently, and also to work as part of a team
- Able to handle a flexible work schedule (may require some weekends as needed)
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with the various Spiritual Acceleration teams (technical, marketing and practitioners)
- Technically savvy and have the ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Experience with the following applications is helpful: Acuity, Google Apps Suites, Asana, Canva, Excel, Zoom, WBJ, Loom, et al..
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to take direction from managers.
The applicant must be organized and enthusiastic, with a strong willingness to learn and grow in this position.
Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude.
Applicants should have a familiarity with spirituality, shamanism/energy medicine, and alternative healing modalities.